the WFNS Pediatric Committee is pleased to propose a new webinar series titled “Basic Principles of Pediatric Neurosurgery: How I do it”
What is the scope?
The scope of this webinar is to build interaction with general neurosurgeons dealing with children in countries and regions where access to sub specialty pediatric neurosurgery care is limited or absent.
How does it work?
You may ask for a webinar on a specific topic. The WFNS Pediatric committee will organize a webinar with an ad hoc faculty.
Just send us an email
If you are interested in hosting a webinar at your institution, please send an email to : email@example.com (or download the invitation letter to find alternate contacts and to obtain more details)
Please include in your email:
- Name of your institution
- Best contacts for you (ie. email, mobile, etc.)
- Country you are applying from
- Specific topic or question in pediatric neurosurgery (eg. “How do I manage a myelomeningocele?”)
- Potential number of attendees and training status (ie. consultants, residents, medical students, etc.)
- Potential dates and times desired (GMT)
Example topics (but not limited to!)∫
- CSF circulation disorders – hydrocephalus, cysts, etc.
- Spinal dysraphisms – Myelomeningocele, lipomas, etc.
- Skull abnormalities – encephaloceles, cutis aplasia, craniosynostosis, etc.
- Oncology – brain tumors, spinal tumors, etc.
- Trauma – acute management and outcomes
- Chiari malformations and craniocervical junction abnormalities, etc.